Wellcome to Geomare Wellness Center & Spa!
Please be aware of increased Summer traffic and allow plenty of driving time when coming for your appointment!
1) Appointments are necessary for all services to ensure availability and the satisfaction of our clients. A credit card will be taken at time of booking to guarantee your reservation, we hold this information as part of our cancelation policies and only make necessary charges to your account on the date of your scheduled service.
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to provide a service to a client that have previously requested.
2) Cancelations: If you have to cancel or reschedule your service, kindly give us 24 hour notice for single services, and 48 hour notice for multiple services. Any cancellation made after 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment will be charged 100% of the booked treatment. If you are able to reschedule your appointment for another day/time, 50% will be charged.
3) Late Arrivals: Please note that arriving late for a service may require us to shorten the length of the treatment, with full charges applied, so as not to inconvenience other guests.
If you are able to provide a valid reason, or a medical service that you received the day and time or your missed appointment, Geomare Wellness Center & Spa will reschedule your appointment at no charge.
4) Any and all complaints or issues resulting from unsatisfactory treatments or services must be addressed immediately during the service. We do not take any responsibility or offer refunds/discounts/free treatments once the service has been completed.
5) Health Insurance: We do not accept health insurance of any kind for any of our treatments.
6) Packages: Package of 4 facials expires 2 months after the date of purchase, a package of 5 facials expires 2.5 months after and so on. Packages are to be used by the designated recipient only. All packages purchased in spa expire 1 year after the date of purchase. Absolutely ZERO exceptions.
7) Gift Certificates: Must be presented upon arrival, no exceptions!
Gift Certificates and Gift Cards are not transferable or redeemable for cash or credit. They are non-refundable, are to be used by the designated recipient only, and cannot be used towards gratuity for the therapist, discounted spa services or any other promotions.
If you would like to upgrade a gift certificate or a Gift Card purchased for a specific treatment, you will be charged the difference.
Gift Certificates and Gift Cards Expire one year from date of purchase and may not be redeemed for cash or used for gratuity. There will be NO exceptions to this rule.
If you are able to provide a valid reason, or a medical service that you received prior your gift certificate expiration date, Geomare Wellness Center & Spa will extend your Gift Certificate for a maximum of two months.
Hours By Appointment Only
Please schedule your appointment in advance to assure availability.
Sales tax is included in our prices.
P. (631) 287 - 9352
80 White Street
Southampton, New York 11968
Fall & Winter 10am-5pm
Spring & Summer 10am-6pm