Welcome to Geomare Wellness Center & Spa!
Please be aware of increased Summer traffic and allow plenty of driving time when coming for your appointment!
1) Appointments are necessary for all services to ensure availability. A credit card will be taken at the time of booking to hold your reservation, but will not be charged unless you miss your appointment, or cancel with less than 24 hours notice. A different card may be used to pay for your service on the day of the appointment.
2) Cancelations: If you have to cancel or reschedule your service, kindly give us 24 hours notice for single services, and 48 hours notice for multiple services. Any cancellation made after 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment will be charged 100% of the booked treatment. If you are able to reschedule your appointment for another day/time, 50% will be charged. If you are able to provide a valid reason, or a medical service that you received the day and time of your missed appointment, Geomare Wellness Center & Spa will reschedule your appointment at no charge.
3) Late Arrivals: Please note that arriving late for a service may require us to shorten the length of the treatment, with full charges applied, so as not to inconvenience other guests.
4) Any and all complaints or issues resulting from unsatisfactory treatments or services must be addressed immediately during the service. We do not take any responsibility or offer refunds/discounts/free treatments once the service has been completed.
5) Health Insurance: We do not accept health insurance of any kind for any of our treatments.
6) Packages: Package of 4 facials expires 2 months after the date of purchase, a package of 5 facials expires 2.5 months after and so on. Packages are to be used by the designated recipient only. All packages purchased in spa expire 1 year after the date of purchase. No exceptions.
7) Gift Certificates must be presented upon arrival either as a print out copy, or on your phone. They are non-transferable, non-refundable and may not be redeemed for cash or credit. They cannot be used towards gratuity for the therapist, or on discounted spa services/promotions.
9) If you would like to upgrade a gift certificate purchased for a specific treatment, you will be charged the difference.
10) Gift Certificates expire one year from the date of purchase. If you have a Gift Certificate that has expired, and are able to provide a valid reason (medical service, family emergency etc.), Geomare Wellness Center & Spa will extend your Gift Certificate for a maximum of two months after the expiration date.
11) Prices for our services do not include gratuities (unless specified on Gift Certificate). May we suggest 18 - 25%. Cash gratuity is highly appreciated!